A panel discussion among nationally-known CFOs will explore the financial ramifications for nonprofits of the start and stop U.S. economy. What happened to the financial axioms that were to protect organizations should a crisis like this occur? Panelists will discuss what it happening throughout their organizational systems and plans for the future.
- Paul Clolery (Editor-in-Chief, The NonProfit Times)
- Sean Roddy (CFO, Catholic Charities USA)
- Amy West (EVP/CFO, AHRCNYC)
- Brian Mittendorf (Dept. of Accounting and MIS, Fisher School of Business / The Ohio State University)
- Brian A. Gallagher (President & Chief Executive Officer, United Way Worldwide)
- Alyssa A. Federico (CPA, Senior Vice President, Finance, Foundation for the Carolinas)