It will never be business as usual until new service, operational and funding models demanded by COVID-19 develop into standard effective procedures. New models and how visionary foundation and technology leaders are reimagining what will be funded after this initial emergency subsides is evolving. We’ll discuss what this means for communities, services and nonprofit revenue models.
- Paul Clolery (Editor-in-Chief, The NonProfit Times)
- Brian Gallagher (President & CEO, United Way Worldwide)
- Helene Gayle (President & CEO, Chicago Community Trust)
- Tony Mestres (President & CEO, Seattle Foundation)
- Hilda Polanco (Founder & CEO, FMA)
- Amy Sample Ward (CEO, NTEN)