Join The NonProfit Times, Moore and fundraising experts from three national charities for a free one-hour webinar on mail and digital messaging to donors during the coronavirus pandemic.
Your donors are being bombarded with messages of fear from the news and live broadcast by public officials and often feel helpless. Fundraisers have learned from past national emergencies that donors stand ready to help, no matter how dire the situation.
The issue is messaging. Do you make reference to the emergency? How do you stay on message? Do you tinker with your creative? Which channels work best? These are just a few of the issues that will be covered by seasoned fundraising experts.
- Angel Aloma, Executive VP & Chief Marketing Officer (Food For The Poor)
- Jamie Natelson, Senior VP (Humane Society of the United States)
- Nick Ellinger, Chief Brand Officer (Moore)
- Gretchen Littlefield, CEO (Moore)
- Moderator, Paul Clolery (Editorial Director, NPT Publishing