How to Become a Data-Driven Nonprofit Finance Leader
March 15, 2019 The NonProfit Times
As a nonprofit finance leader, you need fact-based data analytics to provide lines of sight across the organization and enable you to make informed decisions. You need to transition from historical scorekeeper to future-focused data-driven strategist, but how?
- Join Joan Benson, Director Nonprofit Industry Marketing, Sage Intacct, as she walks you through practical steps you can take to become a data-driven nonprofit finance leader as well as:
- The changing role of nonprofit finance leadership.
- Best practices for becoming a data-driven strategist.
- Features needed in a financial system to enable you to become data-driven.
- Success stories of how nonprofit CFOs used data-driven strategies to advance their mission.
Complete form below to download webinar: