States are starting to open back up – some more quickly than others, even as the pandemic is still traversing the globe. What is clear is that the nonprofits and the clients served by them are still a long way from getting back to whatever can be defined as normal. An all-star panel from some of the nation’s most well-known nonprofits will provide perspective and ideas for picking up the pieces after the pandemic.
The topics up for discussion include:
- What does re-entry back to the office look like for employees and the organization?
- What preparation do you need to do for the fall in the event we have a reoccurrence?
- Where is the revenue coming from in your business model and the risks involved?
- What behaviors will you change within your finance team to provide insight into producing nimble “what if” scenarios for better crisis preparedness?
This webinar is a live webinar-style reboot of the popular Executive Session series of special reports in The NonProfit Times, often coordinated with United Way Worldwide.
Moderated by: Paul Clolery, Editorial Director of NPT Publishing and The NonProfit Times.
- Brian Gallagher, President & CEO, United Way Worldwide
- Melanie Lockwood Herman, Executive Director, The Nonprofit Risk Management Center
- Jonathan Reckford, President & CEO, Habitat For Humanity International
- Kevin Washington, President & CEO, YMCA of the USA