Webinar: Tax Reform & Charitable Giving: How Finance Can Help Sustain Giving
May 24, 2018 NPT Staff
With uncertainty around the impact of the “Tax Cuts and Jobs Act” legislation, many people are wondering what the real impact will be for charitable giving. What will the shift from itemizers to non-itemizers do to the donations you depend on to sustain your mission? How will corporate giving be impacted by the legislation, how will it affect your organization, and most importantly – what can you as a financial leader do to help sustain giving?
- In this webinar, we will:
- Look at trends in giving.
- Explore economic expectations and corresponding impact to giving.
- Discuss what finance leadership can do to ensure sustainability.
- Show you how your organization can leverage technology to help bolster support and increase donations.
Join Sage Intacct and NonProfit Times for a timely discussion on how to prepare for the effects of tax reform and how your finance team can help ensure your organization’s revenue and impact are sustainable.