Your organization is no doubt a great place to work and you should be competing in the 9th annual Best Nonprofits To Work For, a partnership between The NonProfit Times and the Best Companies Group.
Professional development, training, communication and confidence in leadership are among a number of things consistent across this year’s 50 organizations. The Best Nonprofits To Work For study identified 10 key drivers among organizations that made the list:
- I feel I am valued in this organization.
- I have confidence in the leadership of this organization.
- I like the type of work that I do.
- Most days, I feel I have made progress at work.
- I can trust what this organization tells me.
- At this organization, employees have fun at work.
- I feel part of a team working toward a shared goal.
- My pay is fair for the work I perform.
- This organization treats me like a person, not a number.
- This organization provides as much ongoing training as I need.
Check the website https://www.bestnonprofitstoworkfor.com and sign-up to compete for local, state and national bragging rights in the small, medium and large-sized organizational categories.
Go ahead … click that link.