91% of employees choose to work remotely due to Better work-life balance.
The NonProfitTimes in partnership with MindEdge is inviting you to participate in a top-rated continuing education class: Managing Remote Employees. Companies are embracing the idea of employing remote workers now more than ever.
- Identify the reasons why people choose to work remotely
- Examine current attitudes toward remote work
- Consider some of the myths surrounding remote work
- List the benefits and drawbacks of remote work arrangements
- Assess whether their company is well-suited for remote work arrangements
- Identify the top challenges when it comes to leading remote employees
- Discuss best practices for hiring and onboarding remote employees
- Explore ways to develop remote workers
- Consider how to effectively communicate with remote employees
- Develop strategies for providing feedback to remote workers
- Identify ways to motivate and connect with remote employees