Topline Summary Report Only $14.95!
Access the Most Comprehensive, Data-Rich Compensation Survey On the Market
Purchase our exclusive Topline Summary Report of the 2014 Salary and Benefits Report for only $14.95* to get a high-level overview of the data we collected and used to create our comprehensive report. It contains a list of the highest-paid positions at nonprofits, as well as fascinating insight into what this data means for organizations.
The 2014 Nonprofit Salary and Benefits Report is the largest and the only report in the marketplace that details:
- Current salary information on 236 nonprofit positions from entry level to the executive office including base salary, bonus practices, salary increases, employee turnover, and more
- Complete data on 94 employee benefit offerings found in nonprofit organizations including emerging categories such as disease management and adoption benefits
- Key performance metrics and quartile rankings for each job title
- Timely salary and benefits trend data for the past 6 years
- Three unique compensation data views by Position, by Job Family, and by Organization
- And much more!
If you need a deeper dive into the compensation and benefits trends affecting nonprofits across the country, take this opportunity to subscribe to the full 2014 NonProfit Salary and Benefits Report. At more than 750 pages, it has no equal as complete, data-rich or cost effective. Click here to purchase.
*Your $14.95 purchase will be deducted from the full report fee should you decide to upgrade!
Please note: These are digital download products only. We do not send out print editions of these products.