Nonprofit CEOs earned an average of $118,678 in 2013. Find out what other nonprofit employees earned by purchasing this report!
The NonProfit Times & Bluewater Nonprofit Solutions invite you to subscribe to the most comprehensive salary & benefits report in the nonprofit sector. At more than 750 pages, it is the largest and the only report among those in the marketplace that details:
- Current salary information on 236 nonprofit positions from entry level to the executive office including base salary, bonus practices, total cash compensation, salary increases, employee turnover, and more
- Complete data on 94 employee benefit offerings found in nonprofit organizations including emerging categories such as disease management and adoption benefits
- Timely salary and benefits trend data
- Key performance metrics
- Percentile rankings
- Three unique compensation data views by Position, by Job Family, and by Organization
- Executive perks and employment agreements reporting
There is no other report as complete, data-rich or cost effective. Subscribe today and receive quarterly updates garnered from the invaluable information supplied by organizations employing 68,661 individuals throughout the U.S.
To view a sample section of this report, Click Here.
Please note: This is a digital download product only. We do not send out print editions of this product.