December 9, 2014 The NonProfit Times [post_view] 0
For years now, job seekers have come to rely on The NonProfit Times‘ Career Center for the highest quality nonprofit jobs. That goal has expanded even further with the launch of NonProfit Talent Match.
NonProfit Talent Match has a lot to offer job seekers besides a new look. With Real-Time Job Matching™, you no longer need to spend time on cumbersome keyword searches or endless scrolling through irrelevant job postings. Our new job board filters out the posts you don’t want and automatically matches you to the jobs you do want and for which you are qualified. Best of all, you can view your matches online or get alerts via email or via our free mobile app!
We invite you to complete your user profile to get started and take advantage of all the new features NonProfit Talent Match has to offer. Registration is free and easy.
Once you’ve created your account with a few details about your skills and job preferences, and upload your resume (optional but recommended) you can:
- Immediately review jobs you qualify for based on your user profile & resume
- Save time by applying with our One-Click application feature
- Keep accurate tracking of all your job applications
- Communicate with employers through your account (in real-time)
- Receive job alerts about new job matches while maintaining complete anonymity
- Be found by employers who are interested in your skills and work experience
Register now to start matching with the right jobs today!