June 4, 2014 The NonProfit Times (0) 0
Are you on the market for a software consultant job? If so, Omatic Software’s Senior Consultant position might be just the opportunity for you.
Based in North Charleston, S.C., Omatic Software helps nonprofits integrate, extend, and optimize their Blackbaud software and processes. The Senior Consultant position will be responsible for consulting services on The Raiser’s Edge line of products, Omatic products, and nonprofit strategy. The role will include assessing client needs and then designing and delivering professional solutions and guidance to clients in a timely fashion, ranging from implementations and training to database audits and strategic fundraising consulting.
Other main responsibilities include:
- Conduct Raiser’s Edge consulting engagements;
- Conduct internal and client-facing software trainings;
- Accurately assess client needs during discovery process;
- Write and deliver professional recommendations customized to the individual needs of clients;
- Identify creative technical solutions to complex data issues;
- Conduct and manage implementation projects for all of Omatic Software’s products; and,
- Serve as senior consultant on large projects, managing resources and client expectations.
To be considered for this position, you must have expert-level knowledge of Raiser’s Edge and significant experience in the nonprofit industry. A 4-year degree in a related field is also required. For complete requirements and application instructions, head to the NPT Jobs Career Center.