Nonprofit managers are usually focused on two things when it comes to Facebook: Getting “likes” and building awareness. While seeing those numbers rise up on your like counter is certainly satisfying, getting likes is only part of the picture.
Join The NonProfit Times and Salsa Labs on April 17 for a free webinar — “Facebook for Nonprofits: You Want Love, Not Just ‘Like.’” Drew Bernard — founder/CEO of ActionSprout — and Christine Schaefer of Salsa Labs will explain to attendees that awareness alone does not have a far-reaching impact on our mission. Impact is the result of action, whether it’s supporters lending their voice or time to a campaign or making a donation to support your cause.
Other questions that will be answered during this hour-long session include:
- What is the real potential of Facebook for your organization?
- How do you know if your Facebook efforts are working?
- How do you grow your reach and attract new supporters through Facebook?
- What’s the best way to follow-up with these new supporters?
- Once I get new supporters on Facebook, how do I get them into my database?
This webinar will occur at 2:00 p.m. EST on April 17 but it’s never too early to reserve your spot. Sign up for free today and find out how you can further grow your nonprofit’s Facebook page.