Nonprofit Research Study: Managing Growth
July 18, 2017 THE NONPROFIT TIMES
Abila’s Nonprofit Research Study: Managing Growth is an in-depth study into how today’s nonprofit financial professionals are looking to meet the challenges and complexities of managing growth. For example, we found that 93% of nonprofit respondents think budget planning is the biggest growth challenge and only 27% are very confident in their ability to manage risk as their organization grows.
- Download the study to learn more about our findings, including:
- Dynamics and challenges of growth
- The role of funding for growth, including nonprofits’ strategic approaches to growth
- Growth and how it impacts compliance, fraud, and risk management
- Growth, relationships, and office culture, including the differences between Millennials and other generations