Nonprofit Jobs Of The Week From PTCB
June 17, 2014 The NonProfit Times
Are you looking for nonprofit jobs in Washington, D.C.? Look no further, because the NPT Jobs Career Center is featuring not one but two positions in the nation’s capital.
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) is now hiring for two new positions: Assessment Editor and Publication Specialist and Director of Marketing, Communications and Customer Service. Both of these positions are great opportunities for any job seeker looking to land a job in writing or public relations. Want more details? Here are some of the main responsibilities for the Assessment Editor position:
- Making edits to assessment content and documenting changes within an item bank system;
- Assisting in content review meetings;
- Identifying content in need of review or editing;
- Working with the exam administration vendor to verify the accuracy of content prior to publication; and,
- Providing ad hoc support to the certification team.
If you are more interested in marketing and public relations, you will want to consider the Director of Marketing position. Here is some of what will be expected of you should you be hired:
- Developing, planning and executing all marketing, communications and promotional initiatives;
- Developing marketing and communications plans to support the organizational strategy and objectives;
- Directs and oversees the execution of the marketing and communications plans and all activities of the Marketing and Communications Department;
- Ensures website and social media content is developed and maintained in accordance with PTCB’s communications plan; and,
- Sets and manages performance standards and metrics to meet service goals of the organization.
You can find more details about both of these nonprofit jobs — including application instructions and requirements — by visiting our Career Center. Good luck!