Selecting the best accounting software for your nonprofit can be one of the hardest things to accomplish, so why go into the process without insight from people directly involved in the industry?
The NonProfit Times and Intacct Corporation are proud to invite participants to “Experts Share 5 Best Practices for Selecting Accounting Software,” a free webinar being held on February 20 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Headlining the event are Abe Mathew, manager at CliftonLarsonAllen, and Taylor Macdonald, vice preisdent at Intacct. Both of these speakers will use their years of experience in the industry to explain to attendees how they can simplify the process of selecting new accounting software, thereby removing most of the stress from the process.
Here are some of the things you will learn during the hour-long session:
- Determine what you need from a new accounting system.
- Make sure the system you select maximizes financial transparency and accountability to the board.
- Find the right vendor by following these 5 best practices.
- Take advantage of new options made possible by cloud computing.
- Calculate the ROI you can expect from a new cloud financial management and accounting system.
Sign up for this free webinar today and get the inside scoop on how to prepare your organization for new accounting systems.