The Internet has become an invaluable tool for nonprofits. Can you even imagine trying to find a nonprofit online only to discover they don’t have a website? These days, if an organization is going to be successful, having an online presence is a necessary. That is why USA for UNHCR is advertising on our job board for an Online Marketing Manager.
The Washington, D.C.-based organization, which supports the UN Refugee Agency’s humanitarian work to protect and assist refugees around the world, is looking for individuals who have an extensive background in implementing fundraising and online communications strategies. The chosen candidate will be responsible for generating ideas and tools to support and develop the growth in digital fundraising; the cultivation of donors and the development of online fundraising campaigns. He/she will also manage all web and social network fundraising features, working with internal resources and external suppliers to generate content.
Other duties include:
- Design, execution and overseeing of a long term competent and innovating national online strategy, as well as an annual action plan for the online fundraising activities, ensuring that they are aligned with USA for UNHCR’s objectives and programs;
- Manage online acquisition campaign using online advertising and search engine marketing;
- Mange the prospect donor program through the use of a sophisticated email marketing program;
- Define and execute strategies to increase traffic to the website and the social networks;
- Participate in developing and monitoring budgets for the use of digital and new media tools;
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and media buying agencies;
- Manage the web content as well as the implementation of marketing and fundraising campaign initiatives; and,
- Provide support to ensure online and offline media coverage.
All qualified applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in communications, social sciences, marketing and/or advertising. Candidates with a degree in other disciplines with a proven relevant professional record will be accepted.
Do you think you have what it takes to succeed as an Online Marketing Manager? Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center to read more information and to apply.