Are you looking for a nonprofit job in New York City? If so, the latest featured position on the NPT Jobs Career Center may be of interest to you.
New Yorkers for Children (NYFC) is looking to hire a Director of Programs to lead the development of new programs and initiatives and manage the expansion of current programs at the organization. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, the chosen candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify opportunities to cultivate existing and develop new partnerships with government agency, nonprofit, and funder partners;
- Share best practices with child welfare community, participate in advocacy and policy-making efforts, and build NYFC’s presence as a thought leader in the child welfare space;
- Oversee the delivery, expansion, and quality of NYFC existing signature educational and youth development programs;
- Lead the development and implementation of new pilot programs and initiatives;
- Define and develop strategy for the implementation of NYFC’s evaluation practices;
- Plan and coordinate data collection and evaluation plans to meet programmatic goals and targets; and,
- Assess programmatic progress and impact and use data to inform decision-making.
Qualified applicants will have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of five years professional work experience in program management, youth development, foster care and/or higher education. Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center for more information, including application instructions.