Featured Nonprofit Job Of The Day: Executive Director
December 10, 2013 The NonProfit Times
Have you reached a dead end in your search for a nonprofit job? If this describes your current predicament, you should check out our newest featured position: Executive Director at Back Bay Mission in Biloxi, Miss.
The chosen candidate for this position will serve as the visible spokesperson of the Mission as well as oversee management and financial accountability of the organization and its 13 member staff. Effective representation of the mission to constituencies of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and in the United Church of Christ is also essential to be successful as the organization’s Executive Director.
Other requirements for this job include:
- Outstanding leadership qualities, with the ability to set priorities, generate constructive change, and motivate investment in ministry of staff and donors.
- Good business sense with the ability to plan, monitor and evaluate budgets and programs.
- Strong management skills with the ability to recruit, supervise, evaluate, motivate, and retain a top-notch staff.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with all constituents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office applications.
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to the Search Committee Chair, David Yochum at email@example.com by Feb. 15, 2014. More information can be found by reading the full job description on the NPT Jobs Career Center.