Featured Nonprofit Job Of The Day: Executive Director
December 30, 2013 The NonProfit Times
If your New Year’s resolution for 2014 is to get a new job, the NPT Jobs Career Center has a great opportunity if to make that wish come true providing you live in Florida.
The PACE Center for Girls is looking to hire an Executive Director who will oversee the opening of the organization’s newest center (scheduled for 2015) in Orange Park, Fla. The chosen candidate will provide vision, leadership and management of resources to ensure the mission of PACE is accomplished in the local community. Other essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Advocating for the needs of girls in the local community;
- Participating in special assignments and projects;
- Providing input and communication pertaining policies, procedures and strategic direction setting;
- Cultivating relationships with major stakeholders;
- Articulates and models the values of the agency in a way that inspires staff, girls and board;
- Provides opportunities for growth and development of staff; and,
- Resolves employee relations issues in a manner that is amicable to staff and agency.
Qualified candidates should have a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Social Services, Education, Nonprofit Management. In addition, a minimum of 7-10 years of experience managing multiple programs in a child serving agency, preferably in an at-risk environment, is required. You can apply for this job today by visiting its listing on the NPT Jobs Career Center.