Featured Nonprofit Job Of The Day: CCPS Program Director
December 13, 2013 The NonProfit Times
Are you looking for a nonprofit job in New York City? Today might be your lucky day because our newest featured position — posted by the American Institute of Chemical Engineer (AIChE) — offers just that opportunity.
AIChE is looking to hire a Program Director for its Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS). The chosen candidate for this position will be required, among other things, to play a lead role in the acquisition of new corporate members, implementation of member support and retention activities, and global dissemination of CCPS activities. He/she will also oversee global conferences, global and regional member meetings and workshops, and establish relationships with key associations, societies, and government entities.
Other main responsibilities include:
- Oversee an aggressive campaign to attract new CCPS member companies;
- Along with CCPS Executive Director and other senior CCPS staff, represent CCPS and AIChE with government organizations, other associations, and the press;
- Organize technical content of CCPS global technical steering committee meetings;
- Conduct in-house sales of key products; and,
- Supervise staff who organize regional meetings, conferences, and joint meetings and symposia with other societies.
Are you interested in joining AIChE in this role? Head to the NPT Jobs Career Center for more information, including requirements and application instructions.