Sound decision making is the number one responsibility of every good leader, and the key to success for every nonprofit. But it’s a skill that needs constant sharpening.
The NonProfit Times, in partnership with leadership development expert Monica Wofford, CSP, is delighted to present the first in a series of 10 interactive online training sessions aimed at savvy nonprofit executives and managers who are ready to gain the skills they need to lead better and feel better about their leadership.
For only $99, this one-hour live learning event gives you top-level professional training without leaving your desk. Participants also receive 1 HRCI credit. After purchasing access to this session, you will receive an email invitation to the event within 24 hours of your purchase.
We invite you to check out the all nine sessions in the series we are hosting with Monica Wofford and mark your calendar for the leadership lessons you won’t want to miss.
Why attend one or more of our training sessions? We have five great reasons:
- They’re FUN and informative;
- They focus on leadership development topics;
- The sessions are PACKED with techniques you can apply to your organization immediately;
- Monica Wofford has more than 10 years of corporate management experience and 24 years as an instructor, trainer, and professional speaker; and,
- Monica is the author of Make Difficult People Disappear and has been featured on CNBC, NBC, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Monster.com, and more.
Learn more about our series of interactive online training sessions with Monica Wofford by clicking here. Discounts are available for 4 or more course selections.