The 2015 Nonprofit Salary and Benefits Survey: What’s New?
September 15, 2014 The NonProfit Times
We’re excited to kick off our 2015 Nonprofit Salary and Benefits Survey, the top resource for nonprofit salary data. Whether you have completed any of our previous surveys or this is your fist time, the follow question has probably crossed your mind: What’s different this year?
The data from this survey will be used to complete our annual Salary and Benefits Reports which are available on our online store. Participants in the 2015 Survey will get a 50 percent discount off the final price PLUS a free executive summary of the results. We also have new features that will make completing your survey easier than ever:
- You can now complete the survey on every major web browser, including Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
- Anyone who completed the previous year’s survey can use their existing data to jump start the completion process. You only need to change the data that is different.
- It is now easier and more intuitive to enter data. There are also additional prompts to guide users.
Additional features include:
- Convenient and flexible survey completion – Complete the online survey questionnaire at your own pace and schedule.
- Comprehensive job coverage – The survey collects base salary and bonus pay information on more than 300 nonprofit specific positions.
- Easy and accurate position matching – Match the positions within your organization to the survey using the intuitive job family groupings and position job descriptions.
- Ongoing assistance whenever you need it – Contact us by phone or email if you need help completing the survey, or use the handy online resources for instant results.
- Complete information about benefits practices – The survey gathers information about benefit offerings, costs, eligibility and employee participation for 94 employee benefits from health insurance to retirement plans.
- Organizational profile information – The questionnaire collects data on budget size, employee turnover, salary increases, employee tenure, staffing levels, geographic location, field of work, and number of employees.
Those who complete the survey by November 7th will also be entered for a chance to win an iPad Mini! Click here to get a head start on completing the 2015 Salary Survey.