California non profits, here we come! the NPT nonprofit jobs page is your number one source for the latest not for profit positions in the Golden State. Whenever new CA nonprofit jobs are added to our site, this page will immediately be updated with the link to that position. NPT Jobs is a great tool for your nonprofit job search, no matter your nonprofit expertise. Whether you are looking for jobs in San Diego or Sacramento, this is a job resource that you will want to use to advance your not for profit career.
- Vice President of Resource Development | Fair Trade USA
US - CA - Oakland, Qualifications, Skills and Experience: Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in resource development, with success in generating and building long-term funding relationships
- President/ Executive Director | Consumer Credit Counseling Service of San Francisco (CCCS)
US - CA - San Francisco, The board of directors seeks candidates with a demonstrated track record of building high-performing teams with strategic focus and operational discipline. The ability to fully embrace organi
- Chief Executive Officer | Alameda County Bar Association
US - CA - Oakland, See job description. Alameda County Bar Association Chief Executive Officer Annual Salary: $110,000 to $140,000 DOQ plus benefit package Application Deadline: Friday
- AIPAC - Pacific Northwest Regional Synagogue Initative Director | AIPAC- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
US - CA, Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate experience • Five years' experience in a related field • Passion for Israel as well as AIPAC&rsquo
- AIPAC - Silicon Valley Area Director | AIPAC- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
US - CA, Qualifications/Skills: Strong passion for Israel and the U.S.-Israel relationship 4-6 years’ experience in related field Bachelor's degree preferred or commensurate e
- AIPAC - Pacific Northwest Regional Director | AIPAC- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
US - CA, Qualifications/Skills: 7-10 years’ experience in high level sales, fundraising or related field while managing a staff Extensive knowledge of the U.S-Israel relationship.
- AIPAC - Los Angeles Leadership Management Director | AIPAC- The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
US - CA, Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree preferred or commensurate experience Experience effectively soliciting major gifts from donors or other relevant experience Passion for a
- Vice President of Development | San Diego Rescue Mission
US - CA - San Diego, Education Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Marketing, Fundraising or related field. Experience Minimum 5 years full-time fundraising experience in
- Executive Director | Johnston and Company
US - CA - Los Angeles, . Strategic Action for a Just Economy (SAJE) has an exciting, leadership opportunity for an EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Organization Description Since inception, Strat
- Affordable Housing Development Professional: | Community Economics, Inc.
US - CA - Oakland, minimum of 5 years relevant work experience Provide technical assistance in financing and development of affordable rental housing to nonprofits and public agency clients. Analyze projec