The Ena Zucchi Charitable Trust seeks to support organizations located in the state of New Jersey. In he will, Ms. Zucchi was specific about the types of organizations that should funded. They are:
The Andres Memorial Trust seeks to fund organizations and/or hospitals in Floyd County, Iowa that provide medical treatment to the aged, medical research, and housing to the aged or indigent. The Trust distributes six grants per year that have an average size of $20,000. In total, $100,000 in grant funds are given out each year.
Fluor Foundation supports organizations that provide food, shelter and prevention programs and emergency services.
Applicants should begin by reading the Trust’s Guidelines for Grant Applicants and one or more of the four program area descriptions. A Proposal Cover Sheet can be downloaded.
The Mazda Foundation seeks to fund organizations that promote social welfare programs for those in need.
Current Print Edition
December 2, 2013Table Of Contents
See what you are missing in this issue…
In The News
Featured VideoView More Videos
- Learn About Our Salary and Benefits Reports
Accounting Software Special Report 2013
Presented by Serenic Software
- Check Out The NPT Blog For News And Tips!
- The 2011 Giving USA Report
- NPT's Power and Influence Top 50
- Subscribe to Free NPT E-Newsletters
- The NonProfit Times' 50 Best Nonprofits To Work For 2013
- The NPT 100 2013
- Subscribe to The NonProfit Times print or Digital editions
- 2012 Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations New York State Salary and Benefits Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Salary Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Top Executive Positions Salary and Special Perks Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Benefits Report
- Purchase 2011 Back issues of Print Magazine
- Purchase 2010 Back issues of Print Magazine