The Gambrill Foundation seeks to support organizations that make it a mission to uplift and positively impact the residents of the Anderson County, S.C., area. The Foundation distributed 15 grants per year that have an average size between $5,000 and $15,000. In total, $175,000 in grant funds are awarded each year.
The Otto P. Berdach Trust funds organizations that support individuals who are in desperate need of financial assistance. The Trust distributes three grants per year that have an average size of $5,000. In total, $10,000 in funds are distributed each year.
The Fidelity Foundation seeks to provide grants to nonprofits that operate in the following areas: Arts and culture, community development and social services, health, and education. The majority of our education funding is employee-driven through Fidelity Investments’ Matching Gifts to Education program: The Foundation matches charitable contributions made by eligible full-time Fidelity employees to qualified educational institutions.
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation seeks to fund organizations that operate in the areas of education and entrepreneurship. The Foundation looks for ways to advance promising national programs and to leverage additional funding and resources in these two areas of interest.
Current Print Edition
December 2, 2013Table Of Contents
See what you are missing in this issue…
In The News
Featured VideoView More Videos
- Learn About Our Salary and Benefits Reports
Accounting Software Special Report 2013
Presented by Serenic Software
- Check Out The NPT Blog For News And Tips!
- The 2011 Giving USA Report
- NPT's Power and Influence Top 50
- Subscribe to Free NPT E-Newsletters
- The NonProfit Times' 50 Best Nonprofits To Work For 2013
- The NPT 100 2013
- Subscribe to The NonProfit Times print or Digital editions
- 2012 Nonprofit Salary & Benefits Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations New York State Salary and Benefits Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Salary Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Top Executive Positions Salary and Special Perks Report
- 2012 Nonprofit Organizations Benefits Report
- Purchase 2011 Back issues of Print Magazine
- Purchase 2010 Back issues of Print Magazine