Youth and Philanthropy Fund
December 5, 2013 The NonProfit Times [post_view] 0
The Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) of the Berks County Community Foundation is seeking grant applications from organizations that have programs that address issues associated with peer pressure, bullying, body image, and promoting self-worth, self-confidence and all-around personal excellence. A total of $16,000 in grant money is available.Agency(s):
Berks County Community FoundationClosing Date(s):
January 10, 2014Roll Off Date:
20140110More Info URL:
Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization, school, governmental organization, or church. In addition eligible organizations must be located in Berks County, Pa. Applicants should also be prepared to answer some of the following questions:
- Program/Project Name
- Describe the purpose of your program/project in one sentence.
- How does your program or project address issues affecting youth in Berks County, particularly in the areas of peer pressure, bullying, body image, and promoting self worth, self confidence and all-around personal excellence?
- What major activities will you undertake?
- How does this program/project relate to other community programs?
- What specific program/project outcomes do you expect to achieve?